Wednesday 18 February 2015

The Secret of Platform 13 - by Eva Ibbotson - Book Review

Hi my name is Jasmine Myla Samios I am 9 years old I will be blogging about book reviews. Reading is my everyday life I love reading I do it all the time from word to word to wonder to wonder to page to page every page has a hooking sentence that makes you want to read more. Today I will be doing a book review on a great book that my school teacher from king Alfred school read at story his name is Rocco Pannagio check out our school at this link www.kingalfred.org.uk/ the book is called the secret of platform thirteen by Eva ibbotson.

I thought that the book was really fascinating but Raymond is so moany and whiny that he did not deserve to be in the book but without him the story would not have a mission except for that Gurkie is is so funny Odge is strong and tough and will never give up cornelius is always wise Ben is loving and kind. I could go on for all the characters and about their personalities right now. Ok Hans is a funny cheese making giant as for Raymond spoilt and mean. Mrs Trottle is rich and not a proper mum she spoils Raymond enough. As for Nanny brown she is one weird nanny but it is so funny to be able to hear "I need to dip my teeth in some brandy to get my strength."

Thats all I can tell you why don't you tell me what you thought about it in the comments. Eva ibbotson is a amazing writer I hope you like my review

Thank you see you next time

Ps. In the comments below tell me a book to review

No comments:

Post a Comment